Description of Panels
- Monthly Mean: Monthly mean values of MERRA-2 variables for a specific year.
- Climate Mean: Long-term mean (climatology) of monthly MERRA-2 variables over the period 1981-2010.
- Monthly Anomaly: Monthly mean values of MERRA-2 variables for a specific year minus their corresponding long-term mean values.
- Climate Stdev: Standard deviation of monthly MERRA-2 variables over the period 1981-2010. This represents the interannual variability for each month.
- SLP: Sea Level Pressure (mb)
- U50M: Zonal wind at a height of 50 m (m/s)
- V50M: Meridional wind at a height of 50 m (m/s)
- T2M: Air temperature at a height of 2 m (°C)
- SWGDN: Surface downwelling shortwave radiative flux (W/m2)
- OLR: Top of the atmosphere outgoing longwave radiative flux (W/m2)
- Soil Moisture Degree of saturation within the top 2 cm of the soil (1)
- TPW: Total precipitable water vapor (kg/ m2)
- Precip: Model generated precipitation (mm/day)
- E-P (Land): Evaporation – Precipitation over land (mm/day)
- E-P (Ocean): Evaporation – Precipitation over ocean (mm/day)
- U: Zonal Wind (m/s)
- V: Meridional Wind (m/s)
- T: Temperature (C)
- RH: Relative Humidity (%)
- Z*: Height Anomaly with respect to Zonal-Mean (m)